Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue with moderator

Options
  • 02-03-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

i have an issue,well, a complaint, over a moderator who has banned me from a particular adverts section.

who do i contact,or what do i do to raise this matter with the powers that be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Presumably you don't wish to discuss this with the mod in question, so in this case you should PM the CMods (Sparks and /or uberwolf) explaining your issue to them in as complete detail as possible. If you're not happy with their decision you can come back to this thread and an admin will look at things for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭johnnytiitlips

thanks

tried to resolve it with the mod in question,but had no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭johnnytiitlips

Zaph wrote: »
    Presumably you don't wish to discuss this with the mod in question, so in this case you should PM the CMods (Sparks and /or uberwolf) explaining your issue to them in as complete detail as possible. If you're not happy with their decision you can come back to this thread and an admin will look at things for you.
    okay

i tried so resolve it with the original moderator no dice

i tried to reolve it with a category moderator surprise surprise no dice

i have been banned from adverts for 2 months because i didnt put the fps value of my gun in my opening post of the advert.

the following is copied and pasted from the forum rules:

The muzzle velocity of all devices must be listed CLEARLY. Adverts not doing so will be taken down. A warning may or may not be sent to the OP beforehand.

i didnt get a warning?just a straight 2 month ban.

anyone else think thats blatant abuse of power?

how can a forum moderator hand me this sentence,and then a category moderator approve it?
    it directly contradicts the given rule punishment.

Advertisement