Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

an post tour series

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

Did the 160 on Sunday. Great day out and great weather for cycling. Came home in 6:01 riding time which I was quite please with as this was my first attempt at this distance.

I was doing a lot of soul searching after the climb at mass rock as we were into that headwind for ages but I latched onto the back of a group from the Burren Cycling club and they pulled me along for about 10k. This really lifted my spirits and from there home I kinda went from 1 group to another until Strandhill where I got a bit winded by that last hill! Made it from there home flying solo.

Very enjoyable day out. Hats off to the Marshalls who were great.

Talking to a few of the Burren boys and it sounds like to Burren tour will be a bit of craic. On a Saturday with a BBQ afterwards. Sounds like the makings of a good weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭thereturn

Anyone else have difficulty signing up for the An Post Tour Of Meath on July 25th.Website meathsports.ie doesn't seem to be working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

thereturn wrote: »
    Anyone else have difficulty signing up for the An Post Tour Of Meath on July 25th.Website meathsports.ie doesn't seem to be working for me.

Yup their site is down at the moment - eventually you would be directed to Precision Timing who were to handle the online registration process. Had major issues trying to get precision timings website to play ball with me - eventually had to concede defeat so best advice I can give you is to phone Meath LSP and they'll send out a postal entry to you. Their number is 046-9067337

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭thereturn

CheGuedara wrote: »
    Yup their site is down at the moment - eventually you would be directed to Precision Timing who were to handle the online registration process. Had major issues trying to get precision timings website to play ball with me - eventually had to concede defeat so best advice I can give you is to phone Meath LSP and they'll send out a postal entry to you. Their number is 046-9067337

Thanks for that. I rang them and sending out forms. Appreciate your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭strummer_ie

thereturn wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I rang them and sending out forms. Appreciate your help.

I entered via:
    http://precisiontiming.net/event/view/id/53

Is the only issue with just getting to the meathsports.ie page ?
    Hopefully I'll get a payment confirmation soon......

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

did everybody thats doing the Meath cycle get the new updated map,they changed the route has changed between junctions 28 and 31 due to a closure at mooretown bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lakeglen

hi has anybody got tour of sligo on garmin edge they could share with me. i am going to doing it for the first time next month

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lakeglen

hi has anybody got tour of sligo on garmin edge they could share with me. i am going to be doing it for the first time next month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭fat bloke

I'd say you'd be better off with a ouija board if you want to make contact with any previous posters to this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭darkvalley

https://www.strava.com/activities/137314731
    From last years 100km route. The route is the same this year. It is not a very hard spin with only 2 real climbs in it. The second climb is near the end and is more of a drag than a serious climb but a lot of people, fairly new to cycling find it hard as it is about 6km long and comes at 84km into the spin.

Advertisement