Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony ICF SW1

• 02-03-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Anybody want a Sony ICF SW1 radio ?

Complete with original case, power supply, external antenna, antenna controller, cloth case and manuals. Lost the headphones but any will fit. Even has stamped original guarantee card but suspect this has now expired since the radio was purchased (by me) in 1988.

Not an advert - free to someone that appreciates such things.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Yes please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

I'll take it if Fuzzy Clam can't

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

On the off-chance that neither of the above can take it, I'd be happy to.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 SidinNaas

Fuzzy Clam - can meet anywhere Naas to Dublin centre any weekday if you want to collect. If not then please let me know so others can take the radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Pm sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement