Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Accommodation Belmullet

Options
  • 02-03-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi I am going to a wedding in The BH in April but cant afford to stay in the hotel, are there any cheap B&Bs/Hotels within walking distance?

Thanks in advance...:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the_shark

hi not much of a poster but thought id help as i shall be keeping your drinks replenished on the day (hint hint tip!)

em first of all id try the western strands hotel,rates are cheaper than the BBH,and after that its B&B'S! they are- Drom Caoin ,Bayview House and Chez Nous,You can google them yourself for contact info.

Dont worry about walking back that night as the hotel has a courtesy bus and local hackneys are cheap enough.feel free 2ask me any questions you may have.

ps book soon if its a large wedding as from previous weddings ive heard of accomadation filling up fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ah thanks for that, I'll be sure to leave a tip for you! :D

I was given the number of Channel Dale B&B from a girl at work but no1 has answered all week. Will try some of the others you mentioned thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭schnorkleborg

I cant find Highdrift B&B on Google maps. They dont seem to have done Ballina Road. Does anyone know if its within waking distance of the BroadHaven Bay Hotel? Going to a wedding there and would rather not have to rely on taxis.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I cant find Highdrift B&B on Google maps. They dont seem to have done Ballina Road. Does anyone know if its within waking distance of the BroadHaven Bay Hotel? Going to a wedding there and would rather not have to rely on taxis.

Please don't be dragging up old threads.

Will leave it for now.

Advertisement