Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T8 moderator

Options
  • 02-03-2010 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Was out today for a few shots and was back at the car taking the mod off and noticed a rattle in it.

Got home and kept rattling it and out fell a few bits of what is like lead shot from a shotgun.

Is this normal or am i in bother?

I only have it a few months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

dried carbon,i get the same in mine
    while its loose ,shake it all out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

endasmail wrote: »
    dried carbon,i get the same in mine
    while its loose ,shake it all out of it
    Thanks endasmail, can they be opned for cleaning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

nope just spray in the gun oil or wd40 ,it ll keep it good for as long as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

greenpeter wrote: »
    Thanks endasmail, can they be opned for cleaning?
    Screw off the Plastic spacer at the back, use a brush from a 12G shotgun Kit it is the perfect diameter for cleaning out the dirt that accumalates inside on the walls. Spray in WD 40 put a patch around the brush, works a treat, done it for the first time sunday cleaned some fair amount of dirt out, shining like a new pin.

Advertisement