Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Music Photography Exhibition in Dublin (and you're invited)

Options
  • 02-03-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

Just letting all the good people on here know about my first photo exhibition which we're opening this coming saturday evening.

It's a selection of my music photos from the past few years, all printed really big (thanks Steve)

It's on in The Twisted Pepper on Middle Abbey Street in the middle of Dublin and the official opening which you're all welcome to is on this Saturday evening, 6th March 2010 at 9pm

undergroundseen-opening.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Congrats on the show!
    I would have loved to go but have plans.
    I will definitely check it out though, I am in that building frequently(getting a coffee at Third Floor Espresso).:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i heard bout this. best of luck. will drop in for a gander

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Well gosh darn. I have to gets me a slice of that action. I noticed the Sunday morning photowalk in Glendalough so I may just knock down two birds with one stone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I'll hopefully be there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

just back from hanging all the pictures, it looks brilliant even if i do say so myself.

a big thanks to steve from www.360-dpi.com for such great work at printing and mounting all the shots so huge for me

and again, all the boardsies are more than welcome to drop in around 9pm on saturday evening to have a drink and come look at the pixels printed out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Can it be seen there tonight?

the doors may be locked into it but it's up on the walls, not sure if they're having any event on down there tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I can't make the opening but I'll make sure to pop in and have a look at your shots.

just bumping this up as the exhibition is only on for another two weeks, hopefully a few of you can drop in there and give me a bit of C&C ;-)

poster2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

awesome work dude... i remember back in the day you and Al and all your tid bits of knowledge getting me onto the gig buzz.

I'm getting old

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Cool will check it out tonight. Congrats.

Advertisement