Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Lian Li Shizzle from CeBit 2010 - PC X900, PC V352, PC-Q06 and more

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

A load of those links are messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭zappb

oh ********, let me fix that now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

This is pure case prons !

I think i just accidentally in my pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Liking that Q06....

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭zappb

Forgot to add one,

dharma-initiative-computer-ad.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I know they are very well built etc but Lian Li has just never done it for me in the looks department, too sterile or something?
    Am I the only one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

I know they are very well built etc but Lian Li has just never done it for me in the looks department, too sterile or something?

Yes, yes you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Yes :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

No.

And me and Kin (for starters!) just invalidated your arguments up thar! :P

Some of the cheaper ones deserve a look of course, if only because cutting them up would be cheaper than our old friend AC Ryan... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah some of the Lian Li's are way too expensive for what they are...The ones around €100 are justifiable, and they look better than most cases....imo :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement