Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

James Bulger murderer Jon Venables returned to prison

• 02-03-2010 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

This guy was given new identity after release in 2001.

Looks like he has been naughty again and broke some of his T&C, one of his conditions was that he would not contact or attempt to contact his other partner in crime. His new identity is now fcuked.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/8546528.stm
    Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This guy was given new identity after release in 2001.

Looks like he has been naughty again and broke some of his T&C, one of his conditions was that he would not contact or attempt to contact his other partner in crime. His new identity is now fcuked.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

All joking aside, I guess he just didn't learn his lesson.
    Darn shame they had to be let out in the first place but thats the double edged sides of the law sadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Biggins wrote: »
    All joking aside, I guess he just didn't learn his lesson.
    Why? Did he murder a little boy again?

In fairness, the report doesn't say exactly what he did to be recalled to prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Thats justice for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

His new identity is now fcuked.

What a stupid pr!ck. He will regret this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ITN newz report now ....

• Advertisement

El Weirdo wrote: »

In fairness, the report doesn't say exactly what he did to be recalled to prison.
    I/no one ever said he did, lets be absolutely clear about that.
    Clearly when he was released, he was let out having stated (and signed?) to a list of conditions.
    What ever he did, he obviously broke those conditions. He didn't learn the lesson that if you break something, rules, deals, laws, etc - there are consequences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Run_to_da_hills/bazmaiden...

Have to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

He'll be popular in prison too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Bastard should never have been left out.
    hopefully people in the prison he is in now find out who he is and kill the bastid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

scumbag..
    should have never been out..and new identity? lol..load of bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

seanybiker wrote: »
    Bastard should never have been left out.
    hopefully people in the prison he is in now find out who he is and kill the bastid

That's not answer either, plus killing to too good for him. I know it's making excuses for him and all that, but you have to wonder what would inspire such cruelty and disregard for human life at that age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

What he did was horrible, but he was a fcuking child when he did it.

Noone here knows if he is a scumbag now. He might have done feck all to get recalled. Irish prisoners who get Temproary release are supposed to stay sober, maybe it's the same for him and he happened to have a few drinks?

Unless it's released why he was recalled to prison, then people really shouldn't call for his death, or take delight in it.

I am FAR from a liberal person with regard to criminals, but he was a child when he did it. He probably is reformed.

Wasn't Venables deemed the "Hindley" to Thompson's "Brady"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I just hope someone shoves batteries up his anus and then............
    stab him with a home made shank,
    while beating him with a pipe,
    then someone slitting his throat,
    all while being raped :rolleyes:

I hope anyway :)

Noone here knows if he is a scumbag now. He might have done feck all to get recalled. Irish prisoners who get Temproary release are supposed to stay sober, maybe it's the same for him and he happened to have a few drinks?

Unless it's released why he was recalled to prison, then people really shouldn't call for his death, or take delight in it.

I am FAR from a liberal person with regard to criminals, but he was a child when he did it. He probably is reformed.

KILL HIM!!!
    BASH HIS BONES!!!!
    TAKE HIS EYES!!!

That's my point. I think that there should be some kind of code of conduct of parents when it comes to raising kids and not this schmaltzy social worker visitation ****e, I mean actual rules. I'm not necessarily saying that the parents are to blame, but something has went seriously wrong in that kids upbringing.

Oh Hitler! You are a delight!

They did actually put batteries up the poor guys anus though didnt they!

Stop being a fucking soft, bleeding-heart do-gooder and come up with some real punishments will ya?!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Piece about it on BBC 5 Live now.

Fine
    I hope they tare his finger nails off and pour vinger over the stubs!
    then they start cutting his testicles off and his penis! anfter the penis is removed they rape him with it, after then for intensed pleasure thet put his nipples off. while they spoon his eyes out!!!!!! do you want it MORE GRAPHIC because i will!

• Advertisement

do you want it MORE GRAPHIC because i will!

Yeah, work away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭FunnyStuff

I'd always tried to keep an open mind on stuff like this. How a child so young could commit a crime so horrible always tends to leave more questions than answers, mostly as to how such a thought and such a violent urge could enter the mind of someone so young. So i always felt that i could never display the usual "hang the bastards" kind of attitude, thinking maybe that such an attitude could only hinder any chance that this child might have to repent for such a crime.

But when i had my baby girl, and when i look at her, and hear stories like this, and imagine that any person could commit a crime like that on any child, or even my own child, i get overcome with an anger i cannot even begin to describe. How these two evil little bastards were let out after serving only 8 years is an utter disgrace, and an insult to law abiding and decent humanbeings everywhere. The anguish and horror poor Jamie Bulgers parents must have went through makes me weep. For any person to commit such a crime on a child displays an evil within, but for another child, someone so young to beat another child to death with iron bars and bricks......

HANG THE BASTARDS!!!

They did actually put batteries up the poor guys anus though didnt they!

Ah Brendan Smith, so you've met Hitler?

(didn't realise AH was now also available in hell!)

Yous are giving the word 'mob' a bad name. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

nice one Eva

FunnyStuff wrote: »
    but for another child, someone so young to beat another child to death with iron bars and bricks
    I'd be fairly concerned about what happened to that child to fuck them up badly enough to do that...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

He probably got a parking ticket or something.

He prob raped someone like the other fella did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Forgive me for asking but how is his ID ruined. unless the prision tells the other prisioners who he is.... ????

• Advertisement

Forgive me for asking but how is his ID ruined. unless the prision tells the other prisioners who he is.... ????

Dunno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Looks like he has been naughty again and broke some of his T&C
    Did he watch Child's Play again?

Forgive me for asking but how is his ID ruined. unless the prison tells the other prisoners who he is.... ????
    This is guess but maybe one of the ways is that because of whom he is and his actual crime history, the media is going to report on him.
    That being the case, those already inside or going in, will acknowledge the day he was returned to a cell as mentioned in the media or papers they get inside.
    They could look at those that came in that day within the 4 walls and come to some assessment to which newcomer it might be.
    Once they work out by process of elimination who came in that day, they would get his new name and make it well known...

...but all the above is just a guess and open to be wrong.

This is guess but maybe one of the ways is that because of whom he is and his actual crime history, the media is going to report on him.
    That being the case, those already inside or going in, will acknowledge the day he was returned to a cell as mentioned in the media or papers they get inside.
    They could look at those that came in that day within the 4 walls and come to some assessment to which newcomer it might be.
    Once they work out by process of elimination who came in that day, they would get his new name and make it well known...

...but all the above is just a guess and open to be wrong.

Thats reasonable but hardly will happen. They can say many things for example he can be listed as a transfere.... I am sure there is many more things they can say...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Fine
    then they start cutting his testicles off and his penis! anfter the penis is removed they rape him with it, after then for intensed pleasure thet put his nipples off. while they spoon his eyes out!!!!!! do you want it MORE GRAPHIC because i will!

Please stop, that's just embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

For those unfamiliar with this case, the Mail gives a more detail account on the background and includes a timeline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254956/Jon-Venables-killer-James-Bulger-returned-prison.html

• Advertisement

Thats reasonable but hardly will happen. They can say many things for example he can be listed as a transfere.... I am sure there is many more things they can say...
    Very true. People can be very crafty however in working out the real truth and there might be no love lost between the returning chap and those guarding him either.
    A nod of a head at the right time is all it takes. Again - just possibilities to guess at.

Cut off his mickey and cellotape it across his face
    then shove a copy of 'the wind that shakes the barley' down his bum hole
    Ask him what his favourite sweets are, buy some, and eat them in front of him without giving him any.
    Sing 'i will always love you' to him and ask him to join in.

Very true. People can be very crafty however in working out the real truth and there might be no love lost between the returning chap and those guarding him either.
    A nod of a head at the right time is all it takes. Again - just possibilities to guess at.

Yes I agree... But I honestly cannot see his ID being shot... on a personel basis I hope it is but thats unchristian of me :) Anyway.... I think it wrong we dont know why he is back in...

Ask him what his favourite sweets are, buy some, and eat them in front of him without giving him any.

Fair enough with the first two, but after that you're just being nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

El Weirdo wrote: »

you can be sure it wasnt for helping an old lady across the road anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Its great to see how much of a success his rehabilitation has been

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

Okay, wonderful. No one will better that! You've submitted the most puerile entry.
    The use of the word 'mickey' kind of disturbs me too. Very Brendan O'Carroll - the bastion of all that's unfunny and puerile and never knows when to call it enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Good. I hope the police were watching him like a hawk, waiting for him to breach a term of his release, no mater how small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Fine

I'm getting hard here. Is this wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Very few things in life really shock or upset me. The murder of Jamie Bulger is one of them. I'd write about all the apt punishments he should suffer, but sure I'll let other people do a better job of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I've never, ever disagreed with you & would say your one of the most level headed people I know from boards.ie.

But, your wrong.

The case stir's so much emotion in me, I remember very clearly lying on my bed talking to my father when this broke on the news.

At the time there was a lot of child kidnapping in the UK (mainly England) and the police were gaining some success breaking up Pedo-rings.

When I seen the CCTV footage of the abduction I remember saying to my father "if they're going to kill him I hope its soon and quick for the childs sake".

Personally I feel these two are evil bastards that should never smell freedom again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

They had both gotten involved in drug dealing after their release so I'm guessing it's drug related.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

I dont know how anybody can say, well maybe theyve changed or been reformed. Its even more sickening that they did it when they were kids. There evil, and always will be. They get off so lightly which makes it even more depressing. They deserve life in prison at the minimum.
    I know its "after hours" but I think its just wrong to make jokes about it.Heres a good documentary I just watched....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX8syQSwNYM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Those two little fcukers should have been put to sleep as as soon as they were caught.

If they were capable of that level of evil at 10 years of age, there's no hope.

GerCPM wrote: »
    I dont know how anybody can say, well maybe theyve changed or been reformed.
    Why not? Maybe they have?
    There evil, and always will be.
    You don't know at all whether that's true or not.

They were 10 then, they're in the second half of their 20s now - who HASN'T changed massively during those years? How do you know they're not overwhelmed with remorse every second of the day? Not for getting caught but simply for what they did to that little boy?
    I agree there's also a chance they're not, but unless you're a child psychiatrist you can't tell... It's easy to believe they're evil children who grew into evil monsters - if only things were that straightforward though...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement