Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc p3300 problems

• 02-03-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi first time posting in this forum so if this problems seem stupid and easy to fix please forgive me, my first problem is im missing the phone pad and transcriber i mainly want the phonepad so i can patch the pda with a t9 input, also and i have reseached this alot the sat nav wont look on im using tomtom 7 and it keeps saying no gps device my windows settings are communications port 4 hardware none and baud 4800 and windows ticked to manage my connections in tomtom i have external nmea selected 4800 and com4 i ahve left phone outside for 20mins and still no lock:confused: any help on any these two matters would be appreciated

Comments

Advertisement