Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 8520 - can't hear caller

• 02-03-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Having problems with the 8520, when I receive a call I cannot hear the caller, nor can they hear me. There is a headset icon flashing on and off in the top left corner of the screen and a clicking noise during a call. However, when the earphones are connected I can be heard/hear caller. Phone was a replacement for the Pearl 8110(thru insurance), only have it a month.
    I've tried connecting/disconnecting the earphones, removing the battery - still no change!
    Any suggestions as to how to rectify this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Is the phone from phonecover? Blackberry will replace it. Get receipt from insurance and bring it to your nearest fonemenders shop,or your service provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Giggsy75

Thanks for the prompt reply boarder777 :D
    O2 shop are getting the receipt from insurance company and sending it for repair/replacement, could take up to 2 weeks though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

It will take couple of days if fonemenders has a replacement.

Advertisement