Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super r4i

Options
  • 02-03-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

I was arsing around with my daughters DSi, trying to see what it could do and I upgraded it to 1.4, arsing around with the store, which doesn't work in Ireland anyways lol................curiousity killed the cat and all that.

Now the Super r4i I have wont work.

I got it off dealextreme.

I can't dl the latest update as none of the links work on this PC or any of my others.

It could be that this r4 is no good with firmware 1.4, and I'll have to get a new one, but any advice would be gratefully received.

It occured to me that upgrading might feck things up, but I was sure I'd be able to rollback.........as you can with the Wii, ipod touch etc etc.......more fool me :mad:

Cheers,

Inq

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

All investigation points towards this card being borked, anyone point me to a reputable seller of 1.4 compatible cards, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

They are a bit harder to come across since dealextreme and focal price stopped selling them.

Kinda dear but people reckons its a very good card, should support 1.4 aswell

Advertisement