Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

townsend 27inch wheeled fixie

Options
  • 02-03-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hey hey ,

well have been riding a friends fixie for acouple of months now i thought it was time i shud get my own and give it back , so i got myself a nice bike in need of some tlc :)

first things first , the bike , i cant find any info on it. when i got it it had townsend on the side and front and after doing some internet searches all i can come up with is some u.s. based company that only started acouple of years ago which obviously isnt it because its a 70's or 80's bike and i know that its been siting in my mates shed for about 20 years and has me really stumped
    and the 2nd thing is im looking to get a rear wheel laced, i want to keep the original size 27 x 1 1/4 and get it laced to a flip flop hub, ive tred the 700c wheels on it and they just dont look wright to me because its a massive frame eventhough theres only 10mm in the difference ,

so basicly im just looking somewhere to get it done in dublin, and just looking for a round about price in getting it done ,

any info would be an amazing help , happy cycling :D

Comments

Advertisement