Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new media player

Options
  • 02-03-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

hey,.im looking for a media player i dont need one wit
    a hard drive..as i already have an external hard drive..
    looking to spend no more then 70 or 80 euro..
    anyone see any good deals around please let me know
    ty:)
    o ya woud like it to be hdmi connection

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

try the playon!hd mini think they are around 88 euro on komplett at the moment slightly over your budget but worth considering

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭waxer1986

glic83 wrote: »
    try the playon!hd mini think they are around 88 euro on komplett at the moment slightly over your budget but worth considering

ya seen it..do you have one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

If you're looking for something cheaper this is a great little yoke and will play pretty much anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

waxer1986 wrote: »
    ya seen it..do you have one

i have the playon!hd but the brother has the mini and so does a friend plays everything you can throw at it,if you want to be able to play hd files thats the 1 to go for or something similar,the link for the 1 posted by eamon234 is an upscaler id rather pay the extra and have a decent stand alone machine that can also be networked

Advertisement