Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundry - wrist bands

• 02-03-2010 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Did anybody see the sign in the foundry on Thursday night saying no wristbands accepted?

So they sold wristbands for €20. Any body who didnt get them was charged €5 Sun-Wed and which is the same amount!

This makes no sense! Many people would have got them with Thursday night in mind, but had to pay the tenner, so anybody who got the wristband had to fork out €30, the same as they would have to pay if they went to the foundry every single night of Rag week!

Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Really? Did you try get in with your wrist band, i had one strolled in no problem! Mind you i was a bit tipsy but i know i definitely didnt pay in, i know there was an issue with leavin once you were in you were supposed to stay in but i had no issue gettin in with my band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sunshine gal

hey
    The wrist bands they were referring to are the ones they use every night the coloured papery ones with foundry written on it.
    I asked the girls and they explained as the whole place was open that night foundry/towr/brooks/dinn ri so they were not needed.
    The ones for rag week were totally acceptable - all I had to do was ask.:)

Advertisement