Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap blank DVDs with custom printing: Any ideas?

Options
  • 03-03-2010 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    I'd like to source DVD with customized printing at a good price (over 1000 of them probably).
    Do you know any company that would provide good quality media and print them at a good price.
    Maybe Poland. What do you reckon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 filmtastic

Tx for cd labels are not that professional looking and cause DVDs not to run so smoothly.

Anybody has actual real experience outsourcing that stuff to cheaperland.eu because Ireland seems to be extremely expensive for a pretty basic service?

If I find anything in the meantime, I will post my findings on the forum.

Thanks

"55 Pounds for 100 CD sticker
    125 Pounds for 500 CD sticker
    169 Pounds for 1000 CD sticker
    Incase of any further questions/ queries please feel free to contact us back.
    regards
    David
    Design2exxpress."

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

i have a rimage prism printer and i buy blank disks with plain white tops (no labels, verbatim and a few others make them) and print using those , seems to produce professional results

Advertisement