Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piss up in Perth!

Options
  • 03-03-2010 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi all

My other thread was to broad, so Im going to forget about the other cities and see if anyone is interested in organising a night out here in perth, would be a good way to meet fellow boardies and put faces to names and at the same time have a fed beers!

If anyone is interested please post, and if you have any ideas on where to have it please tell!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 micheall

Hi

I have been in perth about three days but would be up for that, but wnt know where to recemond yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I've been here over three years so can recommend plenty of good spots. Last one we had was in the Moon & Sixpence on Murray Street and there was about 15 of us including partners, mates etc.

Date/time depending I can be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

i'd be interested if im around

Advertisement