Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who are going to cannes please read

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Jim wrote: »
    The fact that Placebo isn't coming is what I like the best.

**** u barry

and to people who thanked

and terry youre not even going mr maths :D
    ryan you will miss me :)
    gary good luck getting a hit in ;)
    brian, hope you play some REAL guiles :P
    Jim, no comment. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Actually what is the Guile Mirror Match like? I can't say I've ever seen one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

One more thing lads.

Plug adapters.

If you don't have them, get them after check-in in the airport in the pharmacy to the left just after security.
    And an extension lead, you get 4 sockets for your 1 adapter then :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ry wrote: »

It tends to either be an incredibly fun tit for tat battle or 2 people on either end of the screen waiting for the other to cock up the pre charge on a slow boom. Just saying but I only tend to run into guiles in finals on PSN :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Right think i've been having the sam prob as doom, i printed out the papers i got in the email. they have the same gacha design as the ryanair boarding cards.

Just curious are these my easyjet boarding cards or have i anything more to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Go to the easyjet website and scroll down to the bottom.

There's an online check-in section there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Everyone should have TWO Ryanair boarding passes and TWO Easyjet boarding passes printed out.

If you don't, then go print them again.

To those staying in the room I booked, the credit card was charged for the full price of the room yesterday, so please make sure you have enough money to pay me WHEN WE GET HOME.

There also may be a €200 deposit on arrival, but I never received confirmation on that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Anyone bringing an xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Sonic Boom x infinity

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Sonic Boom x infinity

DUDE, sig2big!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Wrong game, but:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    DUDE, sig2big!

state of yours MR ! :pac::pac::pac:

anyway good luck folk, some one please tape ryan getting his ass kicked.
    also send me MMS'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Okay my xbox fits (just about) but I can't fit in the transformer. Can someone take that through for me?

Also has any seen Ryanair (or anyone else for that matter) weigh cabin baggage? I know my bag fits (I've had it in the yellow things :pac:) but I doubt that it weighs under ten kgs. Having said that I've never seen them weigh them. I don't think they even have the facility to weigh bags at the gate.

Dan your in choppers room right?

Also chopper apperently you have a spare bed in your room can i crash there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Xinkai wrote: »
    Dan your in choppers room right?

Also chopper apperently you have a spare bed in your room can i crash there?

Haven't a clue. My only real firm is understanding is that chopper and chunkis booked rooms of five and roogle booked a room of 6. the norn lads are going in the 6 man and we'll all divide up for the rooms of five.

Is a toothbrush a deadly weapon? AKA will I get mine on a plane without being arrested.

HMUYA wrote: »

Is a toothbrush a deadly weapon? AKA will I get mine on a plane without being arrested.

Is that the one with a knife in it? You should be grand security sucks at DUB anyways.:pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Placebo wrote: »
    state of yours MR ! :pac::pac::pac:

anyway good luck folk, some one please tape ryan getting his ass kicked.
    also send me MMS'

Mine is 500X125 thank you very much! Back to your hair brushing!

Advertisement