Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm

Options
  • 03-03-2010 6:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Ok who's alarm is that going off near the crescent before I shoot someone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Unbelievable!! Its been going since 5.30 yesterday evening. Anyone know what number it was so I can stick a note to their door?
    Why is it that people can't leave a key for their nextdoor neighbours!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I rang the Garda this morning when it went off, they said there were people in the house and they were trying to turn it off and it was faulty, they sent a squad car out just before icalled too.

Apparently someones coming out to fix it today, no good to me though cos I haven't slept since 5.30 am because of it

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

It's a not major job to power it down, is it just the outside bell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

i dunno. i would assume pull the fuse and disconnect the battery in the box

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

i dunno. i would assume pull the fuse and disconnect the battery in the box

yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

Don't know if it's the same one but there's an alarm going off all morning somewhere in the Park. Trying to work from home and it is DOING MY HEAD IN!! It's too far away for me to tell exactly what house it is but if anyone is nearer and can identify it, PLEASE put a note in the door.

Why don't people get their alarms serviced/fixed regularly? I really don't understand how they can be so inconsiderate to their neighbours. :mad: Rant over!!

Advertisement