Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coachella

• 03-03-2010 6:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have any of you been to Coachella festival in the US? I am going to be in the area around that time and am considering going. Problem is that I am doing some budget travelling and will only go if I can afford the expense when the time comes.

With that in mind, do any of you know how to get a cheap ticket for the event? I have been to many Irish festivals and rarely pay full price. I usually get one off Gumtree, through friends, etc.

Do any of you know if North America has such sites? Alternatively, have any of you been and bought tickets for cheaper outside the event?

I REALLY want to go as I love the line-up but the ticket, transport and camping costs are really adding up, without including food and drink.

Let me know if anyone has any advice/suggestions.

Thanks!
    Walrus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

Craigslist.com

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

I was at this festival in 2007. Was absolutely brilliant. Super friendly and easy going with loads going on and a cool enviroment and good weather.

I can't really comment on the expense though as I didn't really do it on a budget. As with any festival though it's pretty expensive food/drink-wise. Only draw backs are that you cannot bring drink to your tent (though we put a gallon of vodka into a water bottle no bother) and also that once your into the arena there is no coming back out.

I would reccomend it if you're in the area though.

Advertisement