Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscriptions stopped working

Options
  • 03-03-2010 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Hi

I posted up a thread about a month ago as my sub to the richersounds forum which I got daily for a year stopped working and for some reason it stopped and wouldn't start again despite attempts to cancel and re-subscribe.

Last night all my subs stopped working and I am no longer getting updates,
    Can you please look into this for me???

Thanks in advance,
    Hick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Bump

Mods/helpdesk please help! :confused:
    2nd night, no subs, no updates, email account working fine have tested
    tks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hmm, no idea sorry, moved to site dev forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Your 4 forum subscriptions are in the database and set up to send you e-mails, so you should be getting them.

Are you getting e-mail notifications for other stuff from boards.ie?

Your e-mail provider is known by us to be a little erratic (to put it mildly) with its treatment of bulk/recurring e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

sorry I didn't reply earlier I didn't get the notificication ;)

just found all lot of them in the junk mail folder, strange :( don't know what changed. but my richersounds one still isn't working for some reason. would you mind if i pm'd you some details to see if they might help clear it up,

Thanks very much!!!
    hick

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement