Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining Cooking Club...

Options
  • 03-03-2010 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm on this forum everyday but only just noticed the main cooking club thread. I think it's a idea!! How do I go about becoming part of it?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Just start cooking the recipes and post your thoughts and a picture if you want. You can start at week one or join in anywhere along, don't be afraid to bump any of the threads when you try out a recipe to let us know what you think of it.

This is the main thread detailing the club and I'll add you to the list for a recipe now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Just start cooking the recipes and post your thoughts and a picture if you want. You can start at week one or join in anywhere along, don't be afraid to bump any of the threads when you try out a recipe to let us know what you think of it.

This is the main thread detailing the club and I'll add you to the list for a recipe now.

Excellent...thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 anthonno

Hi, I am going to have a go at that curry in the next day or 2, but if you could add me to the list, that would be great. Thanks, Anto Nolan

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

anthonno wrote: »
    Hi, I am going to have a go at that curry in the next day or 2, but if you could add me to the list, that would be great. Thanks, Anto Nolan

Done.

If anone else would like to be added let us know here :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement