Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24, Day 8, Hour 10 [1 a.m. - 2 a.m.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 03-03-2010 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭

TV.com summary:
    Jack prepares to go to Farhad Hassan's last known location to rescue him and stop an impending terrorist attack on New York City. His other endgame is to clear Renee from taking the fall if the operation fails. President Taylor warns President Omar Hassan that if the attack is successful, she will have no choice but to declare war on his country. Cole and Dana have to figure out how to solve the aftermath of the confrontation with Kevin and Nick.

http://www.tv.com/24/show/3866/summary.html

Wasn't there supposed to be two episodes airing last night?

What did you think of Day 8, Hour 10? 18 votes

Knife throw to the neck!
    0%
    Dana is hot!!
    16%
    MadPatricksilvervixen84ucdmike 3 votes
    Ok I guess
    27%
    LFCFanocallaghDeeper BlueMr FreezeMinstrel27 5 votes
    Is it over yet?
    55%
    Mr Eomahaid[Deleted User]SherifuJ-blkOtaconwhosedaddy?Mr VeloBeanstalktok9 10 votes
    Pressue chamber? Seriously?
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Ok I guess
    It wasn't a bad episode. One thing that annoyed me about it was when Jack was chasing yer man after he jumped through the hospital window. My grandmother could have caught him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Is it over yet?
    not to pushed.. kind of messy episode...

and Jack is not on the ball as he used to..
    of course the guy was going to jump out the window.. he just failed to blow himself up.. doh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Is it over yet?
    Minstrel27 wrote: »
    It wasn't a bad episode. One thing that annoyed me about it was when Jack was chasing yer man after he jumped through the hospital window. My grandmother could have caught him.
    not to pushed.. kind of messy episode...

and Jack is not on the ball as he used to..
    of course the guy was going to jump out the window.. he just failed to blow himself up.. doh.

That was easily the most annoying part of the episode, shoot him in the leg ffs. Then letting him get inside the pressure chamber... *sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Is it over yet?
    Sherifu wrote: »
    That was easily the most annoying part of the episode, shoot him in the leg ffs. Then letting him get inside the pressure chamber... *sigh*

Yep, Jack should have totally knee-capped him, he'd still be well enough to be interrogated and probably more willing to talk without CTU needing to "persuade" him further :D.

I'm guessing that CTU is going to locate mommy (they already know who the dude is and that he is American born) and have her persuade him (or Jack will threaten to blow her brains out :)) to come out of the pressure chamber peacefully... As we saw in this episode, he still has a soft spot for mom...

Dana... ugh. Do we really need to spend even more time on the aftermath of her dumb-a**erry? I wish she had drowned in the swamp or something when dumping the bodies...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Is it over yet?
    J-blk wrote: »
    I'm guessing that CTU is going to locate mommy (they already know who the dude is and that he is American born) and have her persuade him (or Jack will threaten to blow her brains out :)) to come out of the pressure chamber peacefully... As we saw in this episode, he still has a soft spot for mom...

And how is she going to talk to him - with Marcus smashing the intercom and already working on manual detonation.

Jack should just ramp up the pressure in the chamber.. :eek: - or reduce oxygen levels until Marcus passes out... and somehow they'll open it within the next 10 minutes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Is it over yet?
    And how is she going to talk to him - with Marcus smashing the intercom and already working on manual detonation.

He smashed the camera/mic on the inside as far as we now. That doesn't mean that the external ones do no work and that he still can't see/hear what's going on outside. I still think mommy will be used somehow to get him out of there - I doubt the whole scene of him calling her to warn her was just random.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Why he didn't shoot that fecker in the leg I don't know.

Decent episode. Glad that weasel Farhad is dead.

As for the poll options, Dana is not hot. At all.

President Hassan's daughter on the other hand.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Is it over yet?
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    As for the poll options, Dana is not hot. At all.

President Hassan's daughter on the other hand.....

There's no account for taste Xavi :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

The end of the episode was a bit forced alright, a poor way to force a cliffhanger. Marcos' Mum will inevitably end up being essential to stopping him. She can always ring him, he'll answer to her.

Advertisement