Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday parking in City centre

Options
  • 03-03-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Back to college on Sat in Dublin city centre so need to work out where's the best place to park.
    Bus Eireann isn't an option as it would add an extra 2 hours onto travelling with the way timetables work out.
    Does anyone know of any car parks which offer 'all-day Saturday' rates as to leave the car in one of the main car parks could cost €30!

The car park on Usher's Quay, behind the Topaz station are advertising a rate of €5 for the day, but is this car park secure and safe.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there is one on John Rogerson's Quay that is E10 for the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Park somewhere in the suburbs on the Luas line and do the last bit of the journey by Luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

Sir John Rodgerson's is down by the docklands, right?

I'm coming from Navan so I think Heuston Station is the best bet if using Luas. After seeing Jervis are offering a competitive deal, €12 all day Saturday. It's only across the river from college building (off Stephen's Green).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Sir John Rodgerson's is down by the docklands, right?

I'm coming from Navan so I think Heuston Station is the best bet if using Luas. After seeing Jervis are offering a competitive deal, €12 all day Saturday. It's only across the river from college building (off Stephen's Green).

Theres an under ground car park in smithfield that is fairly safe that offers all day week end parking for €5.

I know its not that close to where your going but you could maybe get the luas to abbey street and walk across to the green?

Bit of a journey do I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

I always park at St Margaret's Road in Finglas and take the 140 Bus into town. I park on the street or in the LIDL or ALDI parking lot there. The bus takes 20 minutes to get into town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭D20903

Theres a new car park on Grantham Place (off Camden Street) that is €10 for the day.

Advertisement