Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corolla value

• 03-03-2010 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Thinking of selling up my Corolla. Just wondering how much you guys think its worth?

1998 Toyota Corolla 1.6 SR
    Metallica Blue.
    106K Miles
    NCT'd
    TTE front Bumper
    sideskirts,
    15" alloys
    JVC CD Player
    Its in excellent condition and its nippy enough.

Recently got the drop links replaced and its just been serviced.
    These are pretty much identical to the G6R, but have a 5 spd gearbox and have standard dials and rear drums.

any ideas?
    appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Roughly €1500.

I reckon you'd get at least €2250 for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

The car is pretty much spotless and mechanically perfect.

It's almost identical to the G6R, I've noticed that they make a good bit.

I have it about 2 years now, never had any problems with it.

Just be patient, I was selling a mint Celica a couple of years ago, had it advertised for €4950, everyone was telling me no one would pay that for a 12 year old car (going on 13 as I eventually sold it on last week in December). Took four months but I got €4800 for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Four months to find an idiot. Well done.

• Advertisement

sesna wrote: »
    Four months to find an idiot. Well done.

Well I was in no hurry to sell, I'd sooner wait 4 months and get €4800 then sell sooner for €3500. You seem to have an issue, care to let us know what that is ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd say 2k or maybe a few hundred more. It's not a G6R but those Corolla hatches have a bit of a following.

Advertisement