Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening Candle/Jug...

Options
  • 03-03-2010 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can rush to on my lunch break in the city today to pick one or both of these up. Thanks in advance.

The Godfather....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You could spend a lot and get one in Birthdays or you could just get one in the 2 Euro shop on William Street.

You could also get a candle in a church supply shop.

What's a Christening Jug? I have been a godfather twice and I still don't know what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Hooked

Seems to be referred to as a "mug"... Must be used to wet the babys head and kept as a keepsake by the parents. Firs time Godfather here learning as I go...

Thanks for the Info Berty...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 1892

Theres a shop on Little Catherine Street called Knock Bookshop. They sell christening stuff as far as i know. Its across from Bean An Ti

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Angel Times on Thomas Street sell them!!

Advertisement