Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I run Sims 3?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Anyone?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

sorry for the delay.

Yes it'll run the Sims 3, at medium to low settings (it still looks great :pac:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

Techno clueless so have a basic query similar to the above re what's needed to run Sims 3 that hopefully someone could help with

I was thinking of getting my daughter this for xmas and she's a big Sims 3 fan. Anyone know if it would run ok?

Would I be able to copy it on using an external disc drive and my original Sims 3 disc or would I have to download it directly from EA?

(side issue - would such a cheap unit also be ok for watching cartoons, old TV shows on YouTube?)

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

RedB wrote: »
    Techno clueless so have a basic query similar to the above re what's needed to run Sims 3 that hopefully someone could help with

I was thinking of getting my daughter this for xmas and she's a big Sims 3 fan. Anyone know if it would run ok?

Would I be able to copy it on using an external disc drive and my original Sims 3 disc or would I have to download it directly from EA?

(side issue - would such a cheap unit also be ok for watching cartoons, old TV shows on YouTube?)

Thanks

Pretty sure you can't run Sims on Android. You'll need to get a Windows operating system or a Mac. It'll cost you around 350 euro to get a laptop that would run Sims 3. I'm pretty sure what you linked wouldn't be powerful enough to run Sims 3 anyway.

On another note, it would be great for watching Youtube or just internet browsing.

Advertisement