Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me idenitfy this track

Options
  • 03-03-2010 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

I need to identify the artist on this track. I think the track is called Underground.

Any help greatly appreciated - it's a just short clip but hopefully somebody will know it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Can't listen to this as I'm at work but try http://www.shazam.com, its music recognition for your mobile, think it costs about a quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Jemmaa

I need to identify the artist on this track. I think the track is called Underground.

Any help greatly appreciated - it's a just short clip but hopefully somebody will know it.

9 sec! Please gimme more! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Just tried it there with Shazam on my iPhone.. it didn't work because the file was either too small (10 seconds) or because it's a live performance of the song. You could send me the file (PM me for my email) and I'll try it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Unfortunately that's all I have of the track. That's from a mix from a TV show - I need to identify it for music returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

i think this is it?

Rodney Yates by David Holmes

• Advertisement
Advertisement