Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I print photos from HTC Hero via bluetooth?

• 03-03-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

as the title says, will the Hero be able to connect to a bluetooth printer or is its(Htc Hero) bluetooth too limited ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

cojomo2 wrote: »
    as the title says, will the Hero be able to connect to a bluetooth printer or is its(Htc Hero) bluetooth too limited ? Thanks

I may be wrong on this but I dont think any phone can connect to a bt printer at the moment (using stock software)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

nmesisca wrote: »
    I may be wrong on this but I dont think any phone can connect to a bt printer at the moment (using stock software)
    na that's not the case at all...sure most tesco/dunnes/boots have those photo kiosks that you can hook your phone up to via bluetooth, I have done it several times, just haven't tried it with a Hero..

na that's not the case at all...sure most tesco/dunnes/boots have those photo kiosks that you can hook your phone up to via bluetooth, I have done it several times, just haven't tried it with a Hero..

if it means just transferring the file to the kiosk that then prints it, then you need OBEX profile, which is not in the Hero. Android 2.1 should be able to do that, though I havent personally tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

nmesisca wrote: »
    if it means just transferring the file to the kiosk that then prints it, then you need OBEX profile, which is not in the Hero. Android 2.1 should be able to do that, though I havent personally tried it.

Thanks. Do you know when android 2.1 will be available for the Hero?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thanks. Do you know when android 2.1 will be available for the Hero?

This month as long as Apples tantrum doesn't make HTC put it on hold

• Advertisement

draffodx wrote: »
    This month as long as Apples tantrum doesn't make HTC put it on hold

in theory Apple's tantrum is only valid in the US.
    in theory.

Advertisement