Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would ye think about this

Options
  • 03-03-2010 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

right buyin a pc from someone and just wondering what everybody here would think about it

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz

ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard

8gb G.Skill ddr2 800Mhz RAM

400W ColorsIT PSU NEON Silent Fan

Tunic Tower 120 LED CPU Cooler

Coolermaster Cosmos-S Case

250 Gig Sata Hard Drive 7200 RPM

ATi Radeon HD2600XT GPU

For about 550, worth it? I know the psu isnt the best but i have a good one to put in it

Should i go for it or leave it off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

The case,cpu,motherboard and ram were mine and I'd recommend them.

On the off chance your looking for a better psu and gpu I'll be selling an Antec 850w True power quattro and an Ati HD4870 soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah tursn out i wont be getting this at all, just got a fairly big fine so i need to pay that first before i upgrade to a new pc :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

not really worth it anyway

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Nah, its only really a nice upgrade kit (CPU, cooler, RAM, mobo) plus a case anyway. The rest is utter rubbish :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

cork45 wrote: »
    The case,cpu,motherboard and ram were mine and I'd recommend them.

These are the only decent parts of this PC too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Ah tursn out i wont be getting this at all, just got a fairly big fine so i need to pay that first before i upgrade to a new pc :P

:p

Wasn't worth it anyway :D

Advertisement