Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Deeds not received yet

Options
  • 03-03-2010 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello, can someone help...i have purchased a property recently in Rathcoole & I am looking to get the property registered. My solicitor keeps postponing saying some or the other reason. He now says he lost the tile that he initially received from the builders solicitor, although he says they should have a copy & would ask them to resend. He never keeps to his word & keeps delaying it. Is there any way i could get this done quickly. I need the property registerd asap.

Thanks....please :(....any advice will be greatly appreciated...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ eh...think you have the wrong forum sweetie.

Maybe here? --> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=580

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to Consumer Issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Accomodation & Property

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Moved to Motors ?

It's been everywhere else!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,608 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Your mortgage deeds stay with the bank, unless you bought it outright. They are a very valuable document and can cost a lot to replace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

minnie28 wrote: »
    I need the property registerd asap.

Even if your Solicitor was in a position to lodge the Deeds with the Property Registration Authority tomorrow, it will still take months / year(s) to be registered. There is a massive back-log!

Advertisement