Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remixing

Options
  • 03-03-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Ive recently purchased cubase and fl studio, and have been just experimenting with both for the past couple of weeks and really enjoying making some tunes, Im just wondering as regards remixing, do any producers make their samples available to the public, for remixing.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

-oRnein9- wrote: »
    Hello all,

Ive recently purchased cubase and fl studio, and have been just experimenting with both for the past couple of weeks and really enjoying making some tunes, Im just wondering as regards remixing, do any producers make their samples available to the public, for remixing.

Thanks in advance

Yes I think Nine Inch Nails have done it in the past and possibly Peter Gabriel too. Bloc Party did it with a few tracks off their latest album Intimacy and Delphic recently offered fans to remix their song Doubt.

http://delphic.cc/doubt/

Thats the Delphic one, I had 2 sets of Bloc Party stems on my old computer, might up them if I get the chance.

Advertisement