Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT --> Vodafone Switchover

• 03-03-2010 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Just got my swithover letter the other day from BT saying that the move to Vodafone would be seamless and that Vodafne will be in touch.

Then last night around 11pm my Broadband went and it's only back on now.

No answer from the BT Broadband support (are they still at that number, should I phone Vodafone at this stage?)

How's the BT --> Vodafone move gonna for everyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

I moved back late last year.

It was the worst changeover ever. We had the internet/phoneline down numberous weekends with no contact number for phone faults (Their fault dept works Mon- Fri) :eek:

Saying that - since Late December, everything has smoothed out and is now working perfect *touchwood*

At the moment i'm happy with them, but back late november I was so close to dumping vodafone and moving to Eircom :eek:

Advertisement