Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ludicrous player behaviour and the clubs that allow it

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I haven't seen this posted so just thought I'd stick it in here.

William Gallas reportedly had the FFF fly his personal dentist over to Tunisia when he was suffering from tootache during preparations for the World Cup. The bill was €25,000!

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I haven't seen this posted so just thought I'd stick it in here.

William Gallas reportedly had the FFF fly his personal dentist over to Tunisia when he was suffering from tootache during preparations for the World Cup. The bill was €25,000!

Costing that joke of a federation another €25k ?.

Legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I'd say investment bankers and other white colar criminal types, have a much higher instance of criminal charges not being made due to ocupation than footballers.

Naomi Campbel on assault four or five times.
    Cheryl Cole on assault.
    Lyndsey Lohan on DUI.
    Paris Hilton on DUI.
    R Kelly pedophile.
    Kobe Brynt for rape.
    Lewis Libby on lying to the FBI.
    Michael Vick on animal cruelty.
    OJ Simpson, need I even say!

(all alegedy for legal purposes obviously.)

It's not footballers that get away with murder (pardon the pun), it's rich people and celebrities in general.

How is serving time in prison getting away with something?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Not much 'global appeal' but he's fairly popular in Africa and a big name in France. After all L'OM are a huge club there.

What he means is 'the Panel' probably wouldn't know him. Therefore he is a nothing player. Certailny not someone considered by Hull or Stoke. Who the fvck is OM anyway. Or France for that matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I suppose any club/manager that bitches about diving/unsporting behaviour costing them a match then not making an example of their own players when they do the same thing.

/looks at Arsene Wenger :pac:

Advertisement