Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool gift idea in Limerick area - Custom made bobbleheads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Very cool indeed.

May drop a mail to try and find out how much it would cost and how long it would take. A different gift idea methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Kess73 wrote: »
    Very cool indeed.

May drop a mail to try and find out how much it would cost and how long it would take. A different gift idea methinks.

I've already mailed him, great idea for a gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

foinse wrote: »
    I've already mailed him, great idea for a gift.

Could you put up the price when you get a reply?

Would make it handier for anyone interested and maybe drum up some extra business for the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

anyone know how much? tres cool

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

In and around €60 at the minute. It takes 2 evenings work to get one done so I imagine the price may increase with demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Thats its im getting a pip boy with my face on it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

good advertising ply:rolleyes: cool though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

In and around €60 at the minute. It takes 2 evenings work to get one done so I imagine the price may increase with demand.

Lies, that took less than 3mins, fast worker :D

Love it, i'm gonna get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Are we allowed to advertise/promote our businesses here now?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64688925#post64688925

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Homerun_homer

While I can appreciate that you might be enthusiastic about this person's service, and as nice as it is to see some homegrown businesses popping up in these recessionary times, I would appreciate it if yoou did not cross post the same stuff in multiple forums.

Thanking you in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Are we allowed to advertise/promote our businesses here now?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64688925#post64688925

I made the video for a friend, not the bobblehead. Starting this thread is of no financial gain to me.

I made the video for a friend, not the bobblehead. Starting this thread is of no financial gain to me.

Course you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Don't worry bud, some of the self proclaimed internet police on here can be very tetchy.

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Don't worry bud, some of the self proclaimed internet police on here can be very tetchy.

What's that supposed to mean?I didnt report his post,I made a comment regarding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

What's that supposed to mean?I didnt report his post,I made a comment regarding it.

Yes you did, and you did it in an arrogant and cynical fashion.

Yes you did, and you did it in an arrogant and cynical fashion.

Em,no I didn't

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

128980366865291844.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LauraOrlagh

cool idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Em,no I didn't
    Course you did.

:rolleyes:

You went to the trouble of checking back on his other posts to see if he had mentioned it before. Then you posted the other link. If you'd paid attention to his other posts you would have seen that he posts a lot in the photography forum and is obviously interested in making videos etc, give the man a break.

it's a great idea, definitely worth investigating for an alternative type present.

So,what you are saying is that it's one rule for one person and one for another?
    Can I advertise my friends business's here?

And tbh,its not very difficult to have a look at previous posts,a 10 year old could do it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement