Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal work in Perth?

Options
  • 03-03-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Basically, does anyone have any info on the availablility of legal work in Perth?

I am hoping to travel to Perth but I am conscious that the work situation for those on WHV can be possibly be a difficult road!I hold a degree in Corporate Law and will have finished up an LLB very soon. I do have experience in secretarial work both in a legal capacity and in insurance and mortgages.

I ma aware the economy appears to be fairly sound in Perth at the moment. Are these kind of jobs difficult to come by in Perth?

Would appreciate any guidance!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Sorry, the only positions I know of are for a qualified pimp and a second year apprentice murderer. :pac:

Advertisement