Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Supplies

Options
  • 03-03-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey,

Would anybody know of a good place in Galway to buy art supplies? In particualr I need a few items for carving clay and cardbord.

I took at look at the cregal supply store online but they didnt seem to have that kind of thing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I'd recommend Powells, the four corners, on shop street opposite lynch's castle. Go upstairs and you'll find all sorts of modelling clay, paper paints etc.

There's also a new hobbycraft shop in the eyre square centre where options used to be, but I found it alot more expensive than powells last weekend when I was hunting down some modelling clay;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

dubbeat wrote: »
    Hey,

Would anybody know of a good place in Galway to buy art supplies? In particualr I need a few items for carving clay and cardbord.

I took at look at the cregal supply store online but they didnt seem to have that kind of thing

the one up on the mervue road (across from eircom) is where all the art & design students get their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dubbeat

Great! Thanks

Advertisement