Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

riding mack

Options
  • 03-03-2010 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anybody know where I can buy the traditional waterproof riding mack in either cream or white?
    You don't see too many people wearing them nowadays, but they were very popular up to the late 80s and then were replaced by the wax jacket.
    They weren't just worn by people connected to the equestrian world, but they were also popular with people as a good mackintosh.
    I've tried the usual department stores without any luck.
    In fact, I was surprised that some of the equestrian outlets I called weren't sure initially what sort of mack I was talking to them about.
    Can anybody help. I would be prepared to buy a second hand mack provided it is in reasonable condition.
    Many thanks to you all,
    :)

Advertisement