Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving school and sitting the leaving cert

Options
  • 03-03-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Im asking this question on behalf of a friend who is in 6th year and just done there mocks , they want to leave school now and continue on with home schooling but sit there leaving cert when the time comes, is there anywhere that would let my friend sit the leaving cert without doing the course there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Moshimoshi

They should still be able to sit it in school, that's what I'm doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭BrokenHeels_Ox

yeh one of my friends did that, left after easter and sat the exams in school!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

As long as the school will allow him to sit the exams there after he leaves he can do it the school he's in now. He just has to ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Thanks alot for the replies guys gonna get them to check with the school tomorrow fingers crossed :D

Advertisement