Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITS RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 03-03-2010 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

:D ok since the snow threads where such a hit i thought we could have a rain thread.

its so amazing its all wet outside. everything is covered in it and its even staying on the ground:D

just got home from town and i was drenched but this song was on tv so thought id post it because its such a cheery song:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Meh I call shenanigans.

Just looked out the back window and there is no rain, plus the path is dry.

Shame on you Mr Legend. Or should that be Leg-end after your scurilous claim of one of the atmospheric water phenomena. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Are you just after waking up OP?Been pissing since I got up (7am)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Are you just after waking up OP?Been pissing since I got up (7am)

:D no just back from town so straight to the boards for me with the good news:p

and Kess maybe your looking into your garage by accident. go to the other window:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Loch Gur is full of the stuff! Its not hard or anything, its just sitting there as liquid!
    Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Jumpy wrote: »
    Loch Gur is full of the stuff! Its not hard or anything, its just sitting there as liquid!
    Amazing.

aw sweet think i might go out there tomorrow hopefully its still there..

its stopped raining in town now, hopefully there'll be more tonight..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Snow threads were a hit because snow is so rare in these parts. this is just spam and garbage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement