Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 7-aside Night league in Cork

Options
  • 03-03-2010 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi Guys,

Im launching a new 7-aside soccer night league starting the 25th of March from the pitches in LeisureWorld Churchfield.

To sign up go to www.7asidecork.com we are also looking for any players who are available to play during the day from the same centre.

If you have any feedback regarding the site then email me at patrick@7asidecork.com

Thanks,

Patrick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 reusable

I'm also looking for players for a new 5-aside league in Kinsale starting in May at the new Saile Kinsale Community Sports & Leisure project.

To register your interest in the league submit your details on www.7asidecork.com

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

also if you're interested, brand new pitch opening in carrigtwohill this week

http://www.carrigtwohillcommunity.ie/allweatherfacility.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 reusable

Hi,

I've decided to change the league in Churchfield down to a 5-aside to give you more room to show off your skills.

To reflect the change I have reduced the price down to €560 for a season (14 games) and €40 per match. To sign up go to www.7asidecork.com

Thanks,

Advertisement