Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to speak to surfers for radio documentary

Options
  • 03-03-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to speak to a surfer/surfers as part of a radio documentary based around the theme of subcultures. Interviews would be at your convenience and can be conducted by phone, although I would prefer to record in person.

I'm not really interested in speaking to people who treat surfing as a hobby, as it doesnt suit the documentary. What I'm really looking for is someone who treats it as a way of life. Someone who lives it.

If that person is you, I would really appreciate if you got in touch so we can arrange to meet up for a recorded, casual, chit chat.

Contact me on boards or at BackFlipRadio@gmail.com

Cheers.

Mods: Please dont move this. Pretty please. The media interaction forum is totally dead and I have a much better chance of getting in touch with the relevant people on this forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 donga_perkins

Most people here are hobbyists, try irishsurfer.com or longboardireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Most people here are hobbyists, try irishsurfer.com or longboardireland.com

Much appreciated, thanks.

[edit] When I try sign up to irishsurfer.com it says my email address is banned. Ive never been on the website before, strange. I cant seem to find any contact details to email them and let them know of this problem. Any ideas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Tusky wrote: »
    Much appreciated, thanks.

[edit] When I try sign up to irishsurfer.com it says my email address is banned. Ive never been on the website before, strange. I cant seem to find any contact details to email them and let them know of this problem. Any ideas ?

They don't allow hotmail/gmail etc email addresses because of spammers. You'll have to use a "proper" email address.

Advertisement