Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student accom

Options
  • 03-03-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

| ☻/ |
    | /▌ | Hey, s'up?
    | / \ |
    ¬¬¬¬¬

hey peeps,

thinking of going to LIT next year and was just wondering if anybody knew much about the student accomodation?

as in which is the best, nearest, and... stuff?:p

Cratloe Wood?
    Grove Island?
    Thomond?

:Dcheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

clarke1991 wrote: »
    | ☻/ |
    | /▌ | Hey, s'up?
    | / \ |
    ¬¬¬¬¬

hey peeps,

thinking of going to LIT next year and was just wondering if anybody knew much about the student accomodation?

as in which is the best, nearest, and... stuff?:p

Cratloe Wood?
    Grove Island?
    Thomond?

:Dcheers:D

Grove Island isn't near the college.

Cratloe and it's "sister" village, Harriston, is near the college as is Thomond.

Have had problems with Cratloe this year. I think they have a policy of making the first year area quite respectable so you come back for 2nd year and then not giving two ****s about 2nd years and 3rd years.

I had my way, I'd tear the whole lot down.

For the price, it is much too expensive for what you are getting. That's in my opinion anyway. I won't becoming back next year.

Saying that, student accommodation is a GREAT way of settling in and getting to know people.

Advertisement