Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live newbie

Options
  • 03-03-2010 8:02pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just signed up for xbox live
    What now,fifa or pro evo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭JamBur

I'm only a few weeks on it myself. Am loving Fifa 2010. Feel free to add "Flipflop 78" if you get it (same goes for any boards members looking for a game)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Really this is just opening a can of worms and a debate that has been done at least 100 times over.
    Download the demo/rent them out/borrow them and see which you prefer. Its down to personal preference at the end of the day and you will get people telling you one or the other and saying why fifa is better/worse or fifa/pro evo is crap but playing them and picking the one you prefer is best solution.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I guess to be more specific,I've always been a pro evo man,just prefer that style of game,was just wondering about the online experience,I read/heard fifa offers a better online options/play than pro

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bert Halligan

As Axwell said it does come down to personal preference. I would definitely check out fifa though even if you've always been into pro evo. Fifa 10 is the first non pro evo football game I've bought and I'm very happy with it. Online is very good but not having played the most recent pro evo I can't really compare it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya just seems fifa has more online options like this ultimate team thing...
    Also on a side note how come there are only fifa season threads here and no pro evo ones??

• Advertisement
Advertisement