Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options
  • 03-03-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

We have set up a temporary ranked server that will be available from Friday. Ip is 81.19.214.124:19567. So if you are a public player and want to find a home to play BC2 you are more than welcome.

If we need to we will increase player count, or add more servers as soon as possible. We hope to have servers based in Ireland in the near future.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

TheFairy wrote: »
    We have set up a temporary ranked server that will be available from Friday. Ip is 81.19.214.124:19567. So if you are a public player and want to find a home to play BC2 you are more than welcome.

If we need to we will increase player count, or add more servers as soon as possible. We hope to have servers based in Ireland in the near future.

I thought TIG all went to WoW? Anyhow, it'll be a chance for some good tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Nah, not everyone. Also after years of therapy I've cured all but the worst of those stricken. Most of the old school will be around for BC2. We're older but just as mean :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Spear wrote: »
    I thought TIG all went to WoW? Anyhow, it'll be a chance for some good tags.

Lies and Slander!!!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Nah, not everyone. Also after years of therapy I've cured all but the worst of those stricken. Most of the old school will be around for BC2. We're older but just as mean :p

Ah if only NRG still existed I would hurl the customary abuse in your direction, I shall however have to come on and claim your dog tag, and Jackabo's :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

TiG friends.....

As we can't seem to connect to a server via IP address, can you provide us a server name please ?

As soon as I'm sober I'll figure out a way to all the Irish severs to the favorites list but by bypassing the server browser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

cant find this or the other server in the browser :|

assuming shortcut commands dont work as nothing else does :D

"[TiG] The Irish Guard BC2 Server"

You could prob add this manually to your recent server list.

History doesnt work atm or favourites :o

History and favorites seem to work fine when the network is working fine. I wasn't able to play nor add favs for days and last night both worked.

> You could prob add this manually to your recent server list.

Doesn't look like it I'm afraid. This is an extract from mine :
    FavoriteGames=2683417750,51b058c1-040b-4610-8fc3-934a9bad77cc,FR BSNGaming.eu Paris Ranked #1;

RecentGames=767962354,8837a8d7-6fde-4119-884c-77743524037e,=[BC]= [url]www.brazen-clan.com[/url] - Recruiting!;

Found our server this morning. Did full update and then typed [TiG] in the server name. Clicked refresh and the server appeared.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Will throw my UGLY head on there tonite, but if peeps start fookin around getting my tags...I OFF!!!!! :eek::eek:

PMSL....

Will try teamspeak aswell, nice to hear some Irish....sick to death of all the french fuc.ks on L4D2, not that I have anything against the french but the constant running commentary is so annoying....

"Eh...Jus suis....running, no I have stopped and looking around...I can see 4 zombies...lets go left...and into the room. Okay, lets start to run again"

FFS!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

"Eh...Jus suis....running, no I have stopped and looking around...I can see 4 zombies...lets go left...and into the room. Okay, lets start to run again"

FFS!!!!!!!!

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Favourited, I suggest everyone else do the same if TIG's server management is as good as back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ah well i cant join.... damn crapy EA.... why i had to be the one with crapy game that does not work.... :(

Shadow what problem are you having?

Just clear all the search options, do a full update, then type TIG into the server name window. Then click the search button just below where you have typed in to. Worked great for me.

Just clear all the search options, do a full update, then type TIG into the server name window. Then click the search button just below where you have typed in to. Worked great for me.

i still dont see it :confused:

Not working for me either...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll try it later, and if i get on you can all kill me over, and over, and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ican see the server, i can see people in it, i can see ping. but i cant connect to it... like any ather server... sometimes it says server is gull, then could not connect game server, check your network, and now sometimes it just kicks me to desktop and closes game when i try to join any server...

now i gtg to work, and i was looking forward to kill a few infidels...

found it there by sorting all servers, cant add it to favourites tho

bbl supersaints time :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Just played a quick game there, i like it, after i get some food im gonna go on a major session there all night. :D Added to faves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

server is up again but not on browser again sigh!!

anyway good games to all who were on earlier

Yeah....shame it's no longer on the browser...good games earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I found the TIG server but there was only two people on it, also tried adding it as a favourite but it didnt work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Aye, server is no longer showing up :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The server is down atm,hosts are working on getting it back up.

Efioanaes wrote: »
    The server is down atm,hosts are working on getting it back up.

Doesn't matter as the EA Master server just went down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

some folk are on, but I can;t connect at all, havn;t be able to for about half an hour now.

karma_ wrote: »
    some folk are on, but I can;t connect at all, havn;t be able to for about half an hour now.

Yep. EA took their server down about 40 minutes ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

Just ordered a new pc and will be joining for a game soon.
    Good to see some non-wow TiG activity starting again!

Advertisement