Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

That vid was just crazy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    That vid was just crazy!

At least your killers perks are identified in the kill-cam, so anyone exploiting this is easily identified.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Are TiG gonna kick people using this exploit? Because I wanna try it but I'll do it on another server if it's frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Nah how can you. Trust me, I was admin of a clan once and its such a pain in the as.s pausing your own game to tell others to behave, although I think you can auto kick now from in game console. it gets pretty annoying after a while and it detracts from the fun.

Remember ADMIN ARE PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW!!! LMAO

If you are to kick peeps for this you would never get a decent game. TBH 80% of the TIG server are board members now so lets just be honest and not use the god dam thing....Well I for one will not be using it, Just like I NEVER rocket launch against infantry and never noob tube up close. I switched from the M60 too as its FROWNED upon. But if I get noob tubed like a mother fooker there will be HELL to pay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

The honour system will work for most players on the server, but there's one particular bunny-hopping shit who uses this exploit ad-nauseum. Not gonna name any names... mostly because I cant remember that player's exact name, but I don't think he's posts on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

As annoying at these things get, and trust me I rant and rave about them as well, its best to let peeps play the game the way they want.

The only things I would kick a player for are hacking, racial abuse, or for another clan member. Let the rest do what they want to do and just have a laugh.

Or for not switching TEAMS....lol;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

also, we are low fúckers and love to use any advantage we can get :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Nah how can you. Trust me, I was admin of a clan once and its such a pain in the as.s pausing your own game to tell others to behave, although I think you can auto kick now from in game console. it gets pretty annoying after a while and it detracts from the fun.

Remember ADMIN ARE PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW!!! LMAO

If you are to kick peeps for this you would never get a decent game. TBH 80% of the TIG server are board members now so lets just be honest and not use the god dam thing....Well I for one will not be using it, Just like I NEVER rocket launch against infantry and never noob tube up close. I switched from the M60 too as its FROWNED upon. But if I get noob tubed like a mother fooker there will be HELL to pay :D

I dont frown upon the M60, I use it all the time. I frown upon you killing me all the time with it though.

LOL...I use the XM8 now mate. I dont use the M60 anymore, well I do the odd time.

• Advertisement

You killed me with it last night! Then the server crashed 2 seconds after.

I distinctly remember someone typing "Everything was OK until you arrived Wonda-Boy" :D

Whats your ingame name jumpy...?

Jumparound

Hmmm, dont remember that name TBH..:( I keep an eye out for you and join your squads.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I say it would be hard to remember the names of 3897 people you have slaughtered! :D

PMSL...it costs me a fortune sending flowers to all the mothers....!!! But I remember the boards.ie players. But some have different names then in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

karma_ wrote: »
    also, we are low fúckers and love to use any advantage we can get :D

I knifed you last night on the TIG server and stole your kit, that M95 is amazing. Well I think it was you anyway?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

I knifed you last night on the TIG server and stole your kit, that M95 is amazing. Well I think it was you anyway?

was most likely me, i'm a knife magnet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

karma_ wrote: »
    was most likely me, i'm a knife magnet.

teehee

• Advertisement

You got what you derserved bummy sniper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Fun games wish I hadn't of fallen asleep after dinner, wanted to play more :(

The craic was fookin mighty last night....till some plonker mentioned a Domino's pizza or a snack box or summit!!!! Place was empty so fast as peeps left for food....I got a dinner box but was back on with syco till 3:30am :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The craic was fookin mighty last night....till some plonker mentioned a Domino's pizza or a snack box or summit!!!! Place was empty so fast as peeps left for food....I got a dinner box but was back on with syco till 3:30am :P

Blame Abe for that one.
    Wonda your a mad fecker on TS tbh,you have me in the pisses half the time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Registry still seems terrible on server : /

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Registry still seems terrible on server : /

having no trouble myself

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Great games last night (think it was last night :) ).

The odd time I will admit the hitboxes to seem a tad off. But that is few and far between, but has been fine for along time now.

Finally got Karmas tags last night.

I think that covers most of the tiggers.

Wonda-Boys next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The odd time I will admit the hitboxes to seem a tad off. But that is few and far between, but has been fine for along time now.

it must be that polish server i play on.

Get a quality ping and the registry is pin point, and then when I come to this server its like playing cs on a 56k all over again :D

Advertisement