Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Nice games tonight on TiG - nothing like being in spearmans squad to increase your stats !

Every time I went for an M-com I got a Fairy "40 mm" up the ass and when I went to stab someone I got a tig.karma knife in the back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Good craic tonight lads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ponster wrote: »
    Nice games tonight on TiG - nothing like being in spearmans squad to increase your stats !

Cough, I, uh, meant to be shot that many times and need to be revived that often. Honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Every time I went for an M-com I got a Fairy "40 mm" up the ass and when I went to stab someone I got a tig.karma knife in the back

What about the Engi Drill kill I got ya with....PMSL :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What about the Engi Drill kill I got ya with....PMSL :D

I have never before been so annoyed at not being able to type while dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

PMSL!!

Wasn't actually on last night, be on later after the match though :)

I felt so guilty mate....IIRC you were in the middle of a fire fight and won and you were crawling slowly to a rock to heal and reload.....as soon as you popped the medi gun open to reload....Drrriiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

I bet you had no idea WTF was going on......;)

I felt so guilty mate....IIRC you were in the middle of a fire fight and won and you were crawling slowly to a rock to heal and reload.....as soon as you popped the medi gun open to reload....Drrriiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

I bet you had no idea WTF was going on......;)

In the field brain surgery.

That should be a new pin "In the Field Brain Surgery Pin" awarded for 50 Repair Tool Kills

Dentist On Call......:p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

internet finally agreed with me last night. played 3/4 matches just there without any problems. i think Dublin_Gunner will be my new favourite target :)

• Advertisement

internet finally agreed with me last night. played 3/4 matches just there without any problems. i think Dublin_Gunner will be my new favourite target :)

How about you stop sniping from across the map when there's only like 6 players on and fight me like a real man! :p:p

I do believe I got you a few times tonight myself :) Though yet to get your tags - you wanna watch out lol

Was a good couple of games tonight, only played 2 rounds, but topped the 'ol leaderboard in both, ranked up and unlocked a few weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭fmcattack

if r00t would only put that rocket launcher away id be happy :P

Good server though lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I chucked on the old armour last night with the speed perk and just went on a knifing spree.

Jumpy you were SOOOOO my Bitch last night.....1st time in a while I noticed I happened to be killing the same person all the time. Every time I walked around the corner you were there.....:(

Soz mate.

fmcattack wrote: »
    if r00t would only put that rocket launcher away id be happy :P

Good server though lads

Jesus it was pretty bad last night early on....so much so I had to M60 a few noobs. I would not mind the bad players trying to get a few kills but when the really good players start TUBING its a shame....:(:(

I unlocked the M60 last night.

I have magnum ammo.

Its time for retribution.

Jumpy you were SOOOOO my Bitch last night.....1st time in a while I noticed I happened to be killing the same person all the time. Every time I walked around the corner you were there.....:(

Soz mate.

Its because I kept knifing your squad members. I then ran into you because you were lagging behind.

Say WHAT....I lead from the front mate. I was so far ahead I was nearly lapping them.

Lucky for you I am going to recon for the next few days...gotta get my sniper 500 headshots....so it will be harder to PWN with a GOL Sniper :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

As a noob, last night was fun. Didn't play too much thou.

Must say so far The Fairy and Wonda Boy are my favourite killers, must get them murdered me less! :D

Say WHAT....I lead from the front mate. I was so far ahead I was nearly lapping them.

Lucky for you I am going to recon for the next few days...gotta get my sniper 500 headshots....so it will be harder to PWN with a GOL Sniper :rolleyes:

M95 is where its at. I use nothing else these days. Even up close its better than the NS-2000.

• Advertisement

I unlocked the M60 last night.

I have magnum ammo.

Its time for retribution.

Dont be an M60 noob dubs......Also dont use the magnum ammo as a default with the M60....its powerfull enough already so to use the magnum you waste an add on. On the close quarters map it can be a slight advantage, it would be better to use the barrell recoil or the body armour TBH...just a taught.

Also M6O when your hand is forced by noob tubers...where there are to many to list here....lmao

Dont be an M60 noob dubs......Also dont use the magnum ammo as a default with the M60....its powerfull enough already so to use the magnum you waste an add on. On the close quarters map it can be a slight advantage, it would be better to use the barrell recoil or the body armour TBH...just a taught.

Also M6O when your hand is forced by noob tubers...where there are to many to list here....lmao

I need at least one evening on the M60 - just to satisfy my lust for vengeance against the M60 whores.

After that I'll go back to my non-n00bing ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

LoL!! calling yourself a nub? seen as all you use is the M60, Every time i knifed you and took your kit, Thats all i got, And why do you use the ACOG? I find the Eotec to be much better!

Anyways, The server has it moments, Keep on rocking

As I said above, I picked up an M60 kit after killing someone and kept using it for the round becoz of all the CG noob tubers!!!! I dont play with the M60 as its too over powered therefore too easy to kill peeps, just like I NEVER EVER rocket launch infantry and never ever use the shotgun glitch.

I am the voice of reason....

There are enough bugs in the game without making it even more frustrating to play for others....especially the people only starting out. Can you imagine only buying the game and joining a server and getting TUBED all night :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gustav rockets keep falling on my head,
    but that doesn't mean my enemies will be turning red,
    Cryings not for me!
    'Cause I'm never gonna stop the gustav rockets by complaining!
    Because I'm 1337
    Nothin's worryin' me.....

:pac:

Captain NOOB ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

As I said above, I picked up an M60 kit after killing someone and kept using it for the round becoz of all the CG noob tubers!!!! I dont play with the M60 as its too over powered therefore too easy to kill peeps, just like I NEVER EVER rocket launch infantry and never ever use the shotgun glitch.

I am the voice of reason....

There are enough bugs in the game without making it even more frustrating to play for others....especially the people only starting out. Can you imagine only buying the game and joining a server and getting TUBED all night :( :mad:

I so agree mate!

There are alot of little problems, But i still like it, Cant wait for BF3 tbh :D i think they will work on that more so then fix BC2 like with Vista and windows 7 :P

Need people to join and rank this up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

just like I NEVER EVER rocket launch infantry and never ever use the shotgun glitch.

Even though this game bored me before i got the uber unlocks, i always found AT infantry kills in bf2 to be quite an achievement, even Karma liked them. :p

Is it really this bad in BC with unlocks ?Game smacks too much of console for it to be considered a PC fps imo.

• Advertisement

On the server now trying to populate it come on and help.

Advertisement