Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

d22ontour wrote: »
    Even though this game bored me before i got the uber unlocks, i always found AT infantry kills in bf2 to be quite an achievement, even Karma liked them. :p

Is it really this bad in BC with unlocks ?Game smacks too much of console for it to be considered a PC fps imo.
    Apart from the lack of prone, I don't see any aspect that smacks of console.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I aint coming on you gonna Noob Tube I bet...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Good games on the server tonight hard fought too. I seem to have a magnet for karmas bullets tonight and was knifed more times than I'd like to remember. GG's :pac:

Knifed Fightin_snr as he was going up a ladder
    636b0_thumb.png

A nice end of round score and k/d
    63cb1_thumb.png

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Joined you guys tonight & was having fun til my game just crashed out during a match :( Glad to see there's some Irish servers out there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

R0ot wrote: »
    Good games on the server tonight hard fought too. I seem to have a magnet for karmas bullets tonight and was knifed more times than I'd like to remember. GG's :pac:

nice end of round score and k/d

Honestly, I think that's the most kills I've seen someone get in a round!

Managed to get Karma's tags myself, which I was quite happy about :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I seem to have a magnet for karmas bullets tonight and was knifed more times than I'd like to remember. GG's :pac:

You forgot to mention when I drove the power drill into the back of your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Knifed Fightin_snr as he was going up a ladder
    636b0_thumb.png

[NRG] Is deffo dead when one of your own spends the whole night stabbin ye in the back,sad day !! :(

Only managed two rounds last night....but I did rank up (35) be on tonite for more hack n slash mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

Ah yes the TIG server , the only place Wonda_Boy and Karma can help an enemy stats padding .

I had the worst K/D ratio I have ever had and was still running second thanks to Karma's Kills and all the corpses to revive. And wonda_boy the same .

Team work is great, I know there is no I in TEAM but there is in Medic :D

Hopefully when I swap over to Assault after Medic is completed I can sort out my shocking K/D r

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

the use of gustav rocets is a bit much!
    although i enjoyed playin ont he server,
    fairly easy to get up around the enemy and get a lot of knife kills.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    You forgot to mention when I drove the power drill into the back of your head.

That wasn't last nite.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That wasn't last nite.

Pretty sure it was your name came up when I caught someone at the concrete blocks at the last pair of MCOM's on Laguna Presa rush mode. It got me my Dentist achievement in addition.

Joeface wrote: »
    Ah yes the TIG server , the only place Wonda_Boy and Karma can help an enemy stats padding .

I had the worst K/D ratio I have ever had and was still running second thanks to Karma's Kills and all the corpses to revive. And wonda_boy the same .

Team work is great, I know there is no I in TEAM but there is in Medic :D

Hopefully when I swap over to Assault after Medic is completed I can sort out my shocking K/D r

TBH you have more chance of getting your K-D sorted with the medic kit, coz when you kill someone you can throw a pac down and heal a bit. And the guns are just as powerful and you have more ammo per clip.

Spear wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was your name came up when I caught someone at the concrete blocks at the last pair of MCOM's on Laguna Presa rush mode. It got me my Dentist achievement in addition.

Was the night before Spear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

Hadn't time Wonda_boy the corpses were everywhere It was quicker to just revive that swap weapons shoot and swap back

good games today.
    had a bit of a vendetta with wonda :D

Was the night before Spear.

Then I seem to missing 24 hours of my life. That's probably not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 FJFF

May pop on some time later this week, just found this place as an expat from Donegal, looking forward to knifing some Irish lads in the back (through a wall).

FJFF wrote: »
    May pop on some time later this week, just found this place as an expat from Donegal, looking forward to knifing some Irish lads in the back (through a wall).

What part of Donegal ?

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    good games today.

Yeah....Advantage Wonda 3oy with the knife kills 3-2 in my favour :D
    I tell you one thing m8 good job we were not on the same team ffs, we were getting 35-40+ kills a round.....:eek: with very little deaths.

Good games....alrite. Stabbed a lil Fairy hehe

• Advertisement

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    good games today.

You're some fecker with that sniper rifle!

Ahh come on Dubs...FECKER....I remember the language a bit stronger last night....I taught you were gonna ring the SAMARITANS at one stage!

PMSL ;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ahh come on Dubs...FECKER....I remember the language a bit stronger last night....I taught you were gonna ring the SAMARITANS at one stage!

PMSL ;)

Maybe so, but that was just in the height of battle.

I was having a horror show all night last night anyway!

Only takin the piss....I went Ballistic when Bratboy stabbed me the 1st time I nearly threw my TFT out the window, but then less then a minute later.......

REVENGE!!!!!

;)

i had you so low on health when you knifed me!!
    i think it was something like 13 or 14%!
    all my monitor got was a big FFFUUUUU!!! lol
    i was close to gettin another knife on you, only for i went for the wrong medic,
    both of you looked the same and i picked the wrong one!!

i was very happy yesterdays games, i think i got about 6 or so TiG members dogtags :D

What part of Donegal ?

Newtowncunningham

FJFF wrote: »
    Newtowncunningham

Pfft any drug stashes gone missing lately? Buncrana :D

Pfft any drug stashes gone missing lately? Buncrana :D

Haha, one doesn't dare mention the word drugs for fear of getting knee-capped my man!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

TheFairy wrote: »
    We have set up a temporary ranked server that will be available from Friday. Ip is 81.19.214.124:19567. So if you are a public player and want to find a home to play BC2 you are more than welcome.

If we need to we will increase player count, or add more servers as soon as possible. We hope to have servers based in Ireland in the near future.

is that still the ip addresss? or is there a new one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Nope still the same, however I dont think you can join via IP address. Do a search for [TiG] in the server browser.

Advertisement