Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

TheFairy wrote: »
    Nope still the same, however I dont think you can join via IP address. Do a search for [TiG] in the server browser.

Nope, they haven't included a facility for joining via IP (at least not in game anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I tell ya the craic was mighty last night after the light weights went to bed. Suppa fly, kel, dublin gunner and myself had a skirmish over two long long rounds and the laugh was mental.

Stabs galore and kills a plenty....very close in the end but alas suppa and kel won out....I think :rolleyes:

Mad funny...

He he yeah was great craic!

Well, they won the last round Wonda - but only because they got an extra member for most of it, and were using the tanks...

We held out strong!

Oh yeah forgot about the extra man...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

what game modes do you folks play? i always play conquest not really gave the other modes a go.

• Advertisement

The [TiG] server now rotates between RUSH and CONQUEST...so you get the best of both worlds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    The [TiG] server now rotates between RUSH and CONQUEST...so you get the best of both worlds.

Thats due to hacking the map list.

While it works... it makes the server unstable and prone to crashes (yes, even more!)

Not recommended

need more ppl now, 8 of us Tig kick our asses lol

• Registered Users Posts: 35 FJFF

Scram wrote: »
    what game modes do you folks play? i always play conquest not really gave the other modes a go.

Generally Rush, way more fun than what is more or less team deathmatch (conquest).

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

While it works... it makes the server unstable and prone to crashes (yes, even more!)

Not recommended

Nope its nothing to do with hacking the map list. We use wolfcon as our admin tool and it changes the maps on the fly, as each map starts it sets the next map from a mixed list. This way nothing is changed on the server at all.

• Advertisement

Nope its nothing to do with hacking the map list. We use wolfcon as our admin tool and it changes the maps on the fly, as each map starts it sets the next map from a mixed list. This way nothing is changed on the server at all.

Ah right, thought it was server side... must check that out

Cheers mate, will do later :D

Not recommended

Hmmmmm Interesting....so hacking on top of hacking.....no wonda I keep getting crashes. :eek:

Scram wrote: »
    need more ppl now, 8 of us Tig kick our asses lol

A jaysus Fuzzy...that was you on last night, good games mate. Good to see you on the [TiG] server, as I recall you did alrite last night mate. ;)

Dont mind them [TiG] bullies....lmao

A jaysus Fuzzy...that was you on last night, good games mate. Good to see you on the [TiG] server, as I recall you did alrite last night mate. ;)

Dont mind them [TiG] bullies....lmao

hehe yes was good fun you guys kicked our asses though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

On the server now trying to populate if anyone is up for it

R0ot wrote: »
    On the server now trying to populate if anyone is up for it

Ec has been full since this morning if ur dying for a game...

Ec has been full since this morning if ur dying for a game...

It's always full or near full which is why I jump on tig when its empty/just filling up. :D

It's always full or near full which is why I jump on tig when its empty/just filling up. :D

True, sometimes it takes me ages to join :( btw, accept my friends addy!! :P

• Advertisement

True, sometimes it takes me ages to join :( btw, accept my friends addy!! :P

I see no friend pending. on the server again populating it! :D

So who are the new KOOL KATS on the server with [TiG] tags....hmmmm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

So who are the new KOOL KATS on the server with [TiG] tags....hmmmm :confused:

?

Grim. wrote: »
    ?

I was playing under a TiG tag but I don't believe Wonda has the IQ to notice anything like this.* :D

*The above statement is partially true

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

I was playing under a TiG tag but I don't believe Wonda has the IQ to notice anything like this.* :D
    [/SIZE]

:eek::eek::eek:

TiG is a feeling!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

TiG is a feeling!

You need to copyright that one!!

Nah you numpties, there were 3 or 4 new boys on the server last night....[TiG] spaceballs or something was one and [TiG] Lactus or some ****...not you R0ot...jesus I stab you enuff to notice ya...pmsl:eek:

TiG is a feeling!

Yeah a feeling your gonna get STABBED any ****in minute!!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Nah you numpties, there were 3 or 4 new boys on the server last night....[TiG] spaceballs or something was one and [TiG] Lactus or some ****...not you R0ot...jesus I stab you enuff to notice ya...pmsl:eek:

Yer man Spaceballs is a mate of Syco's. Was playing with him for a bit last night. Don't know why he had tags on though!!

Advertisement