Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah a feeling your gonna get STABBED any ****in minute!!! :mad:

It really is! Its funny, now if I'm on the the tig server I won't run in a straight line for more than a few meters with stopping to do a little twirl to make sure no one is legging it up behind me their knife :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I just taught you played a little GAY with the girly twirl every now and then....PMSL
    Good games last night al....you using a G3 now. Stabbed you at least twice but never got the fookin kills only for you to blow my head off then....ARRGGHHH so annoying. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Nah you numpties, there were 3 or 4 new boys on the server last night....[TiG] spaceballs or something was one and [TiG] Lactus or some ****...not you R0ot...jesus I stab you enuff to notice ya...pmsl:eek:

That was Jesus and his secret brother afaik. Ah Wonda theres so much you have to learn about the TiG......

Learn a lot you must!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Nah you numpties, there were 3 or 4 new boys on the server last night....[TiG] spaceballs or something was one and [TiG] Lactus or some ****...not you R0ot...jesus I stab you enuff to notice ya...pmsl:eek:
    [TiG] Lactus? You mean [TiG]lucutus, surely? And he ain't new.

As for Spacedog, aye, I know him from college. Don't know what was with the tags, but probably having a laugh.
    It really is! Its funny, now if I'm on the the tig server I won't run in a straight line for more than a few meters with stopping to do a little twirl to make sure no one is legging it up behind me their knife :D
    Or drop breadcrumbs C4 along the way, and detonate it. Have killed a few doing this. Or rig the entire building with C4, and when the f**ker comes to knife you, bring it down :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

.not you R0ot...jesus I stab you enuff to notice ya...pmsl:eek:

5 times to 6 times i've knifed you :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

R0ot wrote: »
    5 times to 6 times i've knifed you :D

Guess what handy new feature bfbcs.com has added?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/...WONDA%203OY/nemesis_dogtags

Admittedly the numbers are often off though as they're reliant on other profiles being updated first.

FOOKIN YES! Tekit Wonda! LMFAO!

Time to hunt Cman....

Lmao....It okay guys...everyone wants to get the top dog!!!
    All you have to do is stab someone 5 times to be a nemesis FFS...

Btw R0ot according to my stats I have you 6-7 times now......

TheFairy wrote: »
    FOOKIN YES! Tekit Wonda! LMFAO!

Fairy you are Spearmans nemesis aswell...that stats page is well out of date also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Fairy you are Spearmans nemesis aswell...that stats page is well out of date also.

I'm well aware. 17 bloody times but I've only gotten him 8.

Lmao....It okay guys...everyone wants to get the top dog!!!
    All you have to do is stab someone 5 times to be a nemesis FFS...

Btw R0ot according to my stats I have you 6-7 times now......

Fairly accurate there with your 6-7 times pics or gtfo :D

Okay with my Ingame dog tag menu I have:

Fairy 6 times.
    Spearman 7 times.
    R0ot 5 times.

So I am all your nemesis aswell....when it up dates.

Okay with my Ingame dog tag menu I have:

Fairy 6 times.
    Spearman 7 times.
    R0ot 5 times.

So I am all your nemesis aswell....when it up dates.

Verus my 6 on you Wonda :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ha went on a few knife sprees tonight.

Killed a whole squad up on a hill, which was kindly acknoledged by Spearman, then I stayed for 1 round after everyone left, and got 4 in a row (whole squad). Love it when that happens he he :)

Ranking up slowly but surely :)

R0ot wrote: »
    Verus my 6 on you Wonda :cool:

Well the difference between me and you is I am ALWAYS in the field of battle, right in the middle of it. The amount of times I get knifed in the middle of a firefight is cruel. So its not really that hard to knife me when I am running around helping my team like a mad eeejeet......

Then there are SOME that are across the map...firing highly exsplosive projectiles @ INFANTRY for EASY KILLS

Nuff said.

Ha went on a few knife sprees tonight.

Killed a whole squad up on a hill, which was kindly acknoledged by Spearman, then I stayed for 1 round after everyone left, and got 4 in a row (whole squad). Love it when that happens he he :)

Ranking up slowly but surely :)

Man that was funny last night when you/I shot spearman, he was revived, and knifed you reviving me and when I got up he KNIFED ME......FFS!!!!

LMAO

Man that was funny last night when I shot spearman, he was revived, and knifed you reviving me and when I got up he KNIFED ME......FFS!!!!

LMAO

Ha yeah!

Remember you said, 'yeah you'll be on all night now!' well I had one more round, and got 7500 points for my troubles (some 5000 point teamwork award or something). So it was worth it I suppose.

Plus the whole squad knifey-knifey he he! I was pi$$ing myself laughing!

It was a mad night last night, all the weapons I usually use are alot different now. I mean when you use a gun (XM8-AN9N for me) for a while you know how it reacts in certain situations....last night I was like WTF a couple of times as it just was not happening.

The Assault An-9n is still the same but the range and damage on the XM8 is different so I will have to see how the others are performing. Some peeps are saying the MG36 is now super.....and the stats suggest its more powerful then the XM8. Why nerf the MX8 and leave the stats at least the same for the M60 and mess with the handling???

Any way I was using the M4A1 last night its nice and looks good too.....;)

Ha yeah!

Remember you said, 'yeah you'll be on all night now!' well I had one more round, and got 7500 points for my troubles (some 5000 point teamwork award or something). So it was worth it I suppose.

Plus the whole squad knifey-knifey he he! I was pi$$ing myself laughing!

IIRC its around the 20 ranks you start getting them gold badges for different things...you could easily get two a round sometimes (10000pts) and rank up in one round.

Check the stats page for what you are close to getting.

• Advertisement

IIRC its around the 20 ranks you start getting them gold badges for different things...you could easily get two a round sometimes (10000pts) and rank up in one round.

Check the stats page for what you are close to getting.

I've a good few gold badges. What site tells you where you are with the weapon badges?

Battletracker doesn't

*edit
    http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/dublin_gunner

This does, but it doesn;t give the requirements for Gold/Silver/Bronze weapon stars - so I 've no idea what to do to get them lol

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Dublin_Gunner
    Here sort of does, but its not accurate at all.

Ah sure fook it. I'll just keep playing, the awards will come lol

Well I meant in game just after you log in, go to "MY STATS" and check the pins and badges.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Since the update yesterday I am having a problem spawning.

When I click the enter battle button it takes maybe 10 - 15 seconds after click it for me to spawn! (This is after the timer to entle the ballte has expired obivously)

Its seriously annoying! Anyone else having this issue?

Theta wrote: »
    Since the update yesterday I am having a problem spawning.

When I click the enter battle button it takes maybe 10 - 15 seconds after click it for me to spawn! (This is after the timer to entle the ballte has expired obviously)

Its seriously annoying! Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, as posted on the update thread.

It basically 'unticks' your squad member you were spawning on, or the base. And you have to do it again in order to spawn. Its a PITA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Yeah, as posted on the update thread.

It basically 'unticks' your squad member you were spawning on, or the base. And you have to do it again in order to spawn. Its a PITA.

So you just have to click your spawn point every time now?

Also what time does the TiG server fill up?? whenever I check its always empty.

Wonda - what was that idiots name that kept calling us hackers last night?? I nemesis'd him anyway lol

I'm gonna buddy him and stalk the fooker.

The moans of you feckers last night on TS had me pissing myself laughing. I'm personally finding the weapon changes are really helping my game, prob as I stayed away from the weapons that got the easiest kills.

Games tonight !

The moans of you feckers last night on TS had me pissing myself laughing. I'm personally finding the weapon changes are really helping my game, prob as I stayed away from the weapons that got the easiest kills.

Games tonight !

Ah as soon as we got used to them it was grand.

Myself and Wonda owned every round the rest of the night lol

And I just found a possible fix for my hit detection issues :)

...And I just found a possible fix for my hit detection issues :)

It works well, though if you pub a lot around other servers it can work against you.

• Advertisement

It works well, though if you pub a lot around other servers it can work against you.

I do pub a bit, usually after everyone leaves the TiG server, but the max ping I'll usually connect to is around 30-35 (a lot of my servers list at around 15ms).

So I'm gonna try set it to around 25, to give me an average, and hopefully (fingers crossed) that will help my hit detection issues - and you'll hear me shouting and moaning less!!

Whats the address / ip of the TiG game server? (can't remember the host) Gonna try ping it later and base my test on that - as thats where I play most...

Advertisement