Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Whats the address / ip of the TiG game server? (can't remember the host) Gonna try ping it later and base my test on that - as thats where I play most...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I did not know he was giving you abuse aswell dubs....funny thing is fair enough if you have played a full round and your K : D is 100-1. The round had started and "Wizards Sleeve" hopped off a jet ski straight into my AN9N and died.....so he has 1 death and calls me a UBER L33T suxxxor HAXXXZZZX...saying 1 shot kill and I am always hacking blah blah blah.....never seen the mush on the server before.

Any way after that....it was all good. Talk about hackers, what about that dude last night dubs (Brussels)....that went 3 rounds without getting killed....with at least 20-30 kills a round...WAYYYY DODGY! :confused:

Theta wrote: »
    So you just have to click your spawn point every time now?

Also what time does the TiG server fill up?? whenever I check its always empty.

That was the previous server patch that had the server so quite. We have the new one updated now and its FLYING......Personally I prefer the 20-24 player server size as the games are longer and better. You are just starting to hold say two flags with the enemy holding two so its like a seige....great games them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Is it just me or is the TIG server down this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Is it just me or is the TIG server down this evening?

I was on earlier,it`s been empty all evening :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Yeah, as posted on the update thread.

It basically 'unticks' your squad member you were spawning on, or the base. And you have to do it again in order to spawn. Its a PITA.

Turns out it was my Anit Virus software fookin up my spawning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was on earlier,it`s been empty all evening :confused:

Oh right its just showing up as greyed out when I look in my favourites

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Latest update has changed the servers GUID, hence greyed out in favs etc.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

All-in with KK and and lost to a flush - time to go kill people...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda - yeah that Brussels fella was a tad dodgy alright.

He must have finished his few rounds with about a 70-0 KD

• Advertisement

It was good craic on there last night. Managed to knife you a few times Dublin Gunner

It was good craic on there last night. Managed to knife you a few times Dublin Gunner

Last night?

I was having a few horrible rounds last night (not saying that about the knifings though!!)

I couldn't shoot straight for some reason!

Whats your in-game name Theta? Add me as buddy :) (have to get those tags back lol)

Last night?

I was having a few horrible rounds last night (not saying that about the knifings though!!)

I couldn't shoot straight for some reason!

Whats your in-game name Theta? Add me as buddy :) (have to get those tags back lol)

I was playing as Shape Charge. I was having a good run at one point last night it was good craic. Im sure you already have my tags.

I was playing as Shape Charge. I was having a good run at one point last night it was good craic. Im sure you already have my tags.

Ah yeah! I think I got your tags last night alright!

I do remember the name - your team actually played as a squad, my team were rubbish!

Twas a bit of a laugh, but I wasn't on form myself. See you on again so m8

Ah yeah! I think I got your tags last night alright!

I do remember the name - your team actually played as a squad, my team were rubbish!

Twas a bit of a laugh, but I wasn't on form myself. See you on again so m8

Haha yeah we were all playing as medics at one stage I think. Ah you still put up a good fight.

Cya on there again.

I was on the [TiG] server for about 30 mins and no one around. And yes, everytime a update comes out alot of the fav servers grey out (not all them).

So just remove and search again and re-add.

Be back on tonite...only had one quick game yesterday.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I was on the [TiG] server for about 30 mins and no one around. And yes, everytime a update comes out alot of the fav servers grey out (not all them).

Only had 2 or 3 last night myself. Not sure if I'll be on tonight, but if I am, sure I'll see you all there :)

Fairy - who are the members with admin tools? Would be nice to know if something needed doing

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i was on 2 days this week and both times people were statpadding. very annoying and turns me off from playing on your server. pity you cant detect and kick... same reason why i almost stopped playing bf2

i was on 2 days this week and both times people were statpadding. very annoying and turns me off from playing on your server. pity you cant detect and kick... same reason why i almost stopped playing bf2

Yeah this is sort of what I was getting at also. Been on a few times where there was serious base-raping and stat-padding going on, and would have loved to be able to just kick / ban.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's a 4 player minimum now at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Yeah this is sort of what I was getting at also. Been on a few times where there was serious base-raping and stat-padding going on, and would have loved to be able to just kick / ban.

I am happy to sort out in game admin for those who need it. Will sort ya out.

TheFairy wrote: »
    I am happy to sort out in game admin for those who need it. Will sort ya out.

You're a star m8 :)

What tool do you use for the server? (i.e remote admin tool such as bc2guardian?)

Jayzuss. Noone on tonight???

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

server doesnt look active to me? could see if anyone was on it

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

ah yes ill do that, it was greyed out for me so just assumed server was dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Our server has been dead since the last update... will try tomo to get some peeps on. Has TiG had fewer peeps on since to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

lmao, found the prob, it was in Hardcore mode :rolleyes:

I guess this means we cant have FF on a normal server anymore which kinda sux! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i was on last night,
    good games,
    there was about 20 of us on.

be on later tonight:)

• Advertisement

What server were you on mae.....Dublin Gunner, Syco and myself and to play on some FRENCH server....:mad:

Tried to get the [TiG] server going but not happening.

Advertisement